Time Travel is a
FREE tool to change speed of computer clock.
Time Travel can override the current computer clock with any time value. It can change the running speed of the computer clock.
If the speed is set as 3600 times, that means a day will pass just in 24 seconds!
Time Travel is a handy tool for testing application based on computer clock, like timer software, schedule software, or automation software.
Time Travel provides you a very fast way to test other software.
Change the computer clock to any specified time
Keep tracking the current time after the computer clock changed
Auto set back the computer clock to the current local time after exit the program
Easy to change the running speed for the computer clock
Save and load Configuration automatically
Support resume function
Show log information
How to Use
1. Download TimeTravel.zip and unzip it.
Run TimeTravel.exe. (It needs to be run as administrator. Right-click the TimeTravel.exe file
->Run as administrator.)
Click Change button to change the running speed of the computer clock.
4. Click Set Time button will change the computer clock to the specified time.
5. Resume From Last Shutdown Time button will restart from the last shut down time. It is the computer time, not real time. In casee the computer shutdown accidently, it will remember the last running computer time.
6. Sync with Real Time button will change the computer clock to the Real Time. Only if Current Running Speed is 1, the computer clock will run the same speed as the Real Time.
7. When close/exit the program, your computer clock will be set to your current local time automatically.